This is nothing fancy, but I kind of loved it.
What you need:
(for a 13×9 pan)
For the noodle part:
- large bag of “wide” egg noodles (I used wheat “egg” noodles and it was still delicious.)
- chicken broth
For the tuna salad-y part:
- a handful of shredded cheese
- a handful of grated parmesan
- three cans of tuna (or less, if you’re making a smaller batch), drained
- 3-5 tbsp. mayo (or fake mayo or whatever you like to make your tuna creamy)
- a tbsp. relish (for the tuna salad part, you can use celery if you like or whatever you like)
For the topping:
- layer of shredded cheese
- handful of parmesan
What you need to do:
- Bring broth (and a bit of water) to a boil. Add the noodles and cook according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 425 f.
- Drain the tuna and mix up your tuna salad however you please. Feel free to make it however you like it best.
- When noodles are done cooking, drain. Spray a 13×9 pan with Pam. Spread noodles out on bottom of pan. Top with tuna salad and lay down a nice layer of cheese on top of that.
- Place pan in oven for a few minutes (not long at all) until cheese is deliciously melty.
- Serve and enjoy. <3