Based on Martha Stewart’s recipe (again).
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 thin chicken cutlets (approximately 1 1/2 pounds)
- Salt & ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place flour in a dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour.
- In a skillet, heat a tablespoon of oil over medium high heat. Working in batches, cook chicken until brown and cooked through — about 1 to 3 minutes per side. (Add more oil as needed.) Transfer chicken to plate and tent with foil.
- Turn heat down and add wine and accumulated chicken juices to the skillet. Boil until liquid is reduced by half and add the butter and herbs. Remove the skillet from heat and stir until butter is completely melted. Pour sauce over chicken and serve. (Season with salt and pepper to taste.)