From, sorry about this, Martha again.
You’ll need about 40 minutes if you can’t safely bake cookies without burning them on the bottom rack of your oven.
I changed one little thing about this recipe. I only heated the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts
What you’re to do:
- Preheat the oven to 325 and grease two cookie sheets well with Pam (or butter).
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until a nice sticky dough forms.
- Roughly shape dough into balls the size of a heaping tablespoon. Place on cookie sheet approximately 1.5 – 2 inches apart. (We have a little ice cream scooper looking thing that measures and plops quite nicely.)
- Bake each sheet (or both at once, if your oven’s not an angry burning machine) for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then enjoy them… like most cookies, they’re quite delicious while still warm.