This was super quick and super easy and will feed 4-5 people when you serve it with potato chips on the side.
You will need:
- 3 cans (or approx. 15 oz) of tuna, drained
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and diced
- mayonnaise (to your liking – start with 3 tablespoons)
- 2 sweet peppers, seeds removed and diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 pieces of sandwich bread (toasted if you like)
- Grab a medium to large bowl. Mix tuna, celery, apple, mayo, peppers, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Divide tuna mixture between 4-5 pieces of bread. Top with whatever you like (tomatoes, cheese, lettuce, etc).
- Remember your handful of chips. ;)