I’ve been tagged by Barbz to answer some questions about me, myself and I. I get to tag other people too. Be prepared to feel the love!
4 Things In My Purse
- A bohemian print wallet (from Target). I feel like I should buy a new one, but I hate to throw away something that ain’t broke.
- My small moleskin schedule book. Currently dark blue for October. (I don’t know how they pick these colors.
- My phone.
- Brand X Excedrin. People give me headaches. This has saved me on many occassions.
4 Things In My Desk
(I don’t have a desk! How about on/in my nightstand?)
- A Book! Currently The Eyre Affair.
- A bottle of water.
- My alarm clock. (Even though it’s super loud, I love it.)
- A receipt… I’m not sure why it’s there. Maybe it’s my library receipt?
4 Things In My Bedroom
- A fan. Sometimes for white noise… sometimes for cool air.
- My jewelry box. My Pappy bought it for me before his cancer claimed him. I love that jewelry box.
- My Peepaw’s hats. I love them like I love the jewelry box. I need to put some nails in the wall so I can properly display them.
- Two bookshelves I put together myself! Haha. They’re going to be used for storage. Clothing overflow and stuffed animals sort of thing.
4 Things I Always Wanted To Do (but haven’t done yet)
- Travel outside of the US.
- Get married. Once. Then, preferably, done.
- Adopt a child. (But I should probably start with a kitty or puppy.)
- Visit New York City.
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
- Cooler weather!
- Cooking (and then eating).
4 Songs I Can’t Get Out Of My Head
- There’s Always Someone Cooler Than You. Ben Folds.
- Come Together. The Beatles.
- Brown Eyes. Lady Gaga.
- Cooler Than Me. Mike Posner. (I’m taking Google’s word for it. I had no idea what the song was called or who sang it. It will be dead as quick as it was a hit.)
4 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- When I was born, I had a cluster of blood vessels near the surface of my skin… right on my belly. My parents opted to let it go and now it’s barely noticeable. My skins just… weird… there.
- As much as people come to me with their problems, I don’t do well with crying. I rarely cry and I don’t like crying in front of other people.
- I am almost certain that Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus are the same person. Think about it, Justin’s face is always partially concealed by his stupid hair. They sound similar (Justin like a girl, Miley like a man) and they look similar. SAME PERSON! This is my only conspiracy theory.
- I was afraid of Alf, ET, and clowns as a child. I do not like them to this day. If I spend too much time with a stuffed Alf or ET, I get creeped out. I will avoid clowns at fairs. And I am 24 years old.
Any of you! Seriously… do it (please)!