Oy, it might be easier to list what ISN’T in my purse. (For example, there are no stray klittens in my purse… sadly.)
- A smashed Twix bar. (Yum.)
- A Progressive (online) quote from a few weeks ago.
- Two booklets of McD’s gift certificates. (SODAS!)
- Eclipse Gum.
- Pink Silly Putty.
- An oversized crystal favor from Mike and Jen’s wedding.
- My battery charger for my point-and-shoot.
- My iPod + skull candy ear buds.
- My cell phone. (Blackberry, still.)
- A blue hair tie and a LARGE rubber band.
- Extra strength pain relief, acetaminophen. (Rapid release tablets.)
- Extra strength headache relief, acetaminophen, aspirin & caffeine. (Also rapid release.)
- Two small containers of hand sanitzer (Bath and Body Works, Warn Vanilla Sugar.)
- A reusable bag, for groceries when they let me pack my own.
- Lip gloss, mascara, lip balm and perfume.
- Two pens for writing.
- Two Tide to Go pens for stains.
- Day planner.
- Two checkbooks.
- An envelope with coupons in.
- Various keys on a very large collection of keychains.
- Glasses case. (Currently holding my sun glasses.)
- *ahem* Personal hygiene products and some belly meds.
I should minimize my load so I could also carry a small book with me, but all these things… I use on a semi-regular basis.