So, tonight I made this recipe.
It looks like this on their website:
Pretty, right? Well mine didn’t look so pretty… but I think I got the taste down.
- Holy dragon breath. I’ll be breathing garlic for days.
- Um, this tastes pretty awesome. Kind of like an Italian guacamole!
- Wait, hold on. Shoot, is this turning into a “steak nuggets” experience?
- Yep, yep. This isn’t so great anymore.
- It’s so… goopy! And it tastes kind of green…
- Maybe it’s the copious amounts of garlic?
- Maybe it’s just because I’m staring at 4 servings of pasta and I know I’m only gonna get one serving down?
- Shit, I can’t eat all this. I’m full. Or maybe I just don’t like it. I don’t know.
Rating? 2.5 out of 5 stars. It’s not awful and I can definitely see why some people like it. Sadly it’s just not for me. If I would ever try it again, I’d cut the garlic from 3 to 2 cloves for sure. I don’t think I’ll make it again though. I encourage you guys to try it out (it doesn’t take long to throw together or anything), but I can almost guarantee no one directly related to me would like this. It was average in my book. *shrugs* I’ve been losing a lot of food battles lately.
Also, as I did my dishes tonight, I broke another drinking glass. At this rate, I’ll have four to drink out of by June. I might need to start looking for some cheap, awesome (plastic) drinkware. Or some good, sturdy glass stuff.