Stolen from Tom. One of the coolest people ever. (He bought me the word “Scrapple” for Christmas! He’s so rad!)
1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog?
I use to write on Vox. Writing was my form of therapy because, well, I wasn’t seeing a therapist yet. Now I’m seeing a therapist. Also, Vox provided a lot more privacy and a nice little neighborhood feel, so I haven’t written nearly as much as I use to. I signed up because I was having a weird go. I’m still having a weird go.
2. Why did you choose your blog’s name? What does it mean?
I sign things Christina<3. But you can’t have a blog called chrsitina<3.com There’s no special explanation beyond that.
3. Do you own another blog?
That’s information that’s on a need-to-know basis.
4. What do you do online when you’re not on your blog?
Update Netflix, stalk twitter and facebook, read other people’s blogs and check my email.
5. How about when you’re not on the computer?
I sleep. I try to eat. I read and I watch some silly TV shows off Hulu or Netflix, usually.
6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you?
That I’m stumbling around and feeling my way around life in the dark. And I’m trying to find a flashlight so I can start to have nicer things.
7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere?
I’m stealing Tom’s answer. Vox, while it really was my first blogging platform, was the best. I felt others out and no one else can create the sense of community that Vox did. WordPress is a great platform, but the community is just not there. (Besides, I sort of kind of fell in love via Vox. So, there’s that.)
8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout?
I don’t actually remember what my blog looks like from an outside perspective. I’m sure it’s something simple, though, because I like to keep things simple most times.
9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog.
Um. I think it’s me in sunglasses maybe?
10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them.
My blog roll is pretty self explanatory and I haven’t touched in in forever. I should probably update it, actually. Pick three and learn about some pretty awesome people. :)
11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn’t currently?
More regular posting. More positivity. I should write more about interesting things. But first, I’d have to do interesting things. Like I said, I’m working on finding that flashlight so I could have nice things.
I think I accidentally deleted #12. Oops.
13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?
Never shared before? No. Um. I’d like to learn more about… MLA style citations?
14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make. Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans?
No. I don’t write on a regular basis. I don’t have giveaways and I write nothing of significance, so far. I do not have fans… just friends.
15. What’s your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination?
Veggie Chow Mei Fun. It’s all noodley. I mean, HOW DOES IT DO THAT?
16. What are you glad you did but haven’t really had a chance to post about?
… Oh dear god, I can’t think of a single thing. EXCEPT MY SECRET PROJECT! I’ll have to post that after Christmas. Not that my Meemaw will see the SECRET PROJECT, but I can’t risk her finding out what the SECRET PROJECT is.
17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face?
Two. Will and Alli.
18. What don’t you talk about here, either because it’s too personal or because you don’t have the energy?
Um, I don’t talk a lot about my health problems (IBS and anxiety). They’re downers. I save that for Tom on twitter and my dad “IRL.”
19. What’s a question that you’d love to answer?
Why did the chicken cross the road? (For love, of course, why else?)
20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it?
Um, I guess I haven’t really? I lost touch with some of the Vox girls I use to read regularly though. Bummer.
21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!”
No. Not really.
Thanks, Tom, for posting something I could steal. I need to keep posting things so people don’t think I dropped off the face of the planet.