I did a little questionnaire a little over 5 years ago. Since it’s Friday and I’m secretly bored, I’ll retake the quiz.
1. What is in the backseat of your car?
Honestly, what isn’t? A box containing placemats, a new casserole carrier, a yoga mat + hand towel, an empty Coke can (Mom!), various pieces of paper and a really old water bottle.
Might be a good weekend to clean out my backseat.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
Um, ew. And probably about a year ago.
3. What’s your favorite word or phrase?
“Fuck” or “shit.” And “What the fuck?” Well, they’re not my favorite, they’re my most frequently used phrases. My favorites are “wonky” and… No, you know what, I like “what the fuck?”
4. Name 3 people who made you laugh today.
A customer, myself, Ke$ha.
5. What were you doing at 8 am today?
Sitting half dressed on my bed sending a text and cussing under my breath because I needed to leave for work in 5 minutes.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Starting this quiz. Saying I was bored brought in a flurry of customers.
Oh, hey, an empty spot. I’ll take a moment to say that I think I want to cancel my gym membership. I only got there once this week and I’ve been doing my daily yoga religiously. But yoga, though sweaty, might not count as cardio. That said, I could take 7 in person yoga classes a month at my local studio or one regular class and one aerial class a month at my “I’m home” studio.
Sounds like more fun than 40 minutes on the elliptical.
8. Have you been to a strip club?
Still no. Maybe this year for my birthday, though!
9. What was the last thing you said out loud?
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Cookie dough. Butter pecan. Or vanilla bean.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Green Ginger tea by Tazo. I was telling a crappy feeling Justin about it and then I had to have some. Mmmmm, ginger.
12. What are you wearing right now?
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Half a slightly stale peanut butter doughnut. I’m ignoring what that probably means about my mental state.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
New to me. I was at Goodwill, had a horrible “oh, is that stain poop?” moment, but still walked away with 3 items for just a little over $15.
A color block dress. (Colorblocking is a fashion trend this season and I just became trendy for $3.75.)
A sequin black skirt from J.Crew for $5.50. I need to see about getting it taken in a little bit, but I couldn’t say no.
A pair of stretchy grey dress pants from Target for $5.99. Good for work wear and stretchy is excellent.
15. When was the last time up ran?
Maybe two weeks ago when I hated Every Single Moment of the run. I signed up for a 5K anyway.
16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
Football game last Friday through a viewfinder.
17. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Or to the Federal Taphouse.
Another missing question! Did you know that Goodwill doesn’t launder their donations before they put them out on the floor? Yeah, everyone else knows that too, except for me and Allison until yesterday. My mom is a dirty liar.
19. Ever go camping?
Yes. I don’t particular like or hate it. I just really need to be near indoor plumbing and a shower.
20. Have you lost anything down a toilet?
Only things that are suppose to be lost down the toilet.
Another missing question. Whoever had taken this quiz before me must have deleted the personal stuff. Well, I’ll share something personal.
I do my morning yoga in my underwear.
Now you know.
22. What is your guilty pleasure?
Cake. Staying in bed until 8 am. Beer. An occasional (very) cigar.
23. Do you use emoticons a lot?
Yeah, I do. I use them a lot. Like this :)
24. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
In a restaurant… When there is a straw supplied… Otherwise, no. I am not a fancy gal.
25. What did your last text message say?
“Love you, feel better.”
26. Are you someone’s best friend?
I do believe so, yes.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Visiting with my Meemaw and momma in the morning, after yoga, maybe doing laundry, snapping some photos at the Ned Smith Family Fun day, making dessert for Sunday’s fall cook out and going to a postponed football game.
28. Where is your mom right now?
Either at home or at my Meemaw’s, probably.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The bank’s front door. Also, I am utilizing some fucking anger management skills right now.
30. What color is your watch?
31. What does “Australia” make you think of?
32. Have you ridden a roller coaster?
Yes. Both literally and figuratively.
34. Do you go inside for fast food or use the drive thru.
Depends on which line is shorter. Also, I rarely eat fast food.
35. Do you have any frienemies on Facebook?
I don’t think so. At least not on my part.
36. Do you have a dog?
I’m dog sitting this weekend. I am a cat person.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
That I actually know? My dad.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
Like, shake-their-hand met? No, unless Justin counts. He was just on TV for fire prevention/education week.
39. Any plans today?
A stop to let the dogs out at 2, working until 7, grocery shopping, letting the dogs out again. Some reading and then bed.
40. From whom did you get this?
41. Are you happy?
As happy as you can be when you’re at work, I suppose. At least I could ease up on my anger management skills.
42. Where are you right now?
43. Biggest annoyance in our life right now?
Quarter life crisis stuff. Amongst other things.
44. Last song listened to?
Royals. Or is it “Royalty?” I’m so bad at today’s music.
45. Last movie you saw?
46. Are you allergic to anything?
47. Favorite pair of shoes?
Currently? My silver glitter flats.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nah, not really. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. There’s no need for jealousy.
49. Are you married?
God no. I have no idea what to think about dating anymore. I hate not knowing where things are going. It appears I’m only good at “dating” guys who run hot and cold and never label anything.
Fucking friends with benefits culture. I just want to know that you like me, you want to be exclusive and you want to kiss my face. That’s all!